Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well I just had to do a post on my favorite critter. I just love pandas. Thanks to my 1st grade teacher Mrs. Reynolds. I reminded her of her grand daugther, we got along great.She was like a grand mother to me. That year for x-mas she gave me a lapel pin, a panda, silver and turquoise, with pink eyes. I've been in love with pandas ever since. I still have the pin. We stayed close for many years, until she passed away when I was in high school. Pandas will always be dear to me.This one is getting a birds eye view of the big world.

This one is a cute couple, enjoying a happy moment togther.


This one reminds me of my son Jon, Big and strong.

This one makes me think of me and my babies. It make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
This one is cute when the baby really listens to the parents.


This Little red panda reminds me of my daugther Maggie, with her red hair.

This one reminds me of my happy little family. Good Times.


So this is my happy little panda family. when you look at these little guys you just have to smile. So with all this rain ,I hope I can bring a little smile to your day.







No comments:

Post a Comment