This post is of the group at Sabbaday Falls. We are just starting. We also planned to hide a group letterbox. Our first one. this group shot is at the beginning of the falls.
Due to all the rain that we have had, the falls was really fast, which made them so cool.
more,
more,
more,
more,
I couldn't pick so I'm posting all of them.
I tried the get the length of the falls, but still be close.
Here the group is trying to find a good hiding spot for our first letterbox.When they found another letterbox. they did stamping all around.
Here Molly is just hanging out and having fun.
Mag and Sarah pose for the pic.
Here the kids are still looking for a hiding spot. I think you would need to be a mountain goat to get to this one.
Still looking, this is hard work.
Ok hiding is finished ,everyone is happy, we take a shot break, and start back down. Here Emmy is helping by carrying Nelson. Great job, Emmy.
Next after all that hard work, then we have footware trouble, but a friend is willing to help.
needs more work.
Here everyone made it back , and boys will be boys.and the girls are watching.
Next Nelson wanted in on the act. He wants to do what the big kids do.
So all in all it was another fun filled sunny day for the group. We are so happy that the Everitts could be with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment