This critter was attacting the corn. Pulling the stalks out of the ground. I thought they liked the ears of corn. He or she was having quite the snack. each day we could count what he ate.So this little one went for a ride on the kanc.
This is another one. He or she got a one way ride to the kanc, same place incase they are in the same family.

And yet another one! This one was smaller, I guess the baby. So this one also got a one way ride to the kanc, same place.But this one got to ride with our dog chief in the van. the coon got to ride way in the far back.

Chief is a Good Boy! He gets to ride in the front. He's a happy puppy. totally clueless about the coon in the back.

This is a first time video on the blog,of chief riding with a coon. I couldn't get it in the middle. But aleast it loaded. Sorry the vol. wasn't working well.
He is just a happy puppy.
Mag was having fun with the camera.

He was more excited about the people walking on the kanc, then the coon in the back. Go figure.

This is chief after all the excitement of the the ride to aunties house. I didn't plan on a coon. OOps! Tired puppy!.

He likes the van. He really didn't want to get out of the van.He was also very happy to get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment