Years ago somewhere around 2002 or 2003, I stumbled into
rabbit rescue. This little guy is Blue- cuz of his blue eyes. This cute
4 pounder is 1 of 7 that we rescued in one bunch. The horror these
little guys must have seen,but lived through.
I looked into their little faces, my heart just went out to these little ones,
I couldn't say no........
They had a hard time excepting people, went we first got them,
we couldn't even pat them, they would freak so bad
I thought they were going to have a heart attack.
of the 7 bunch. She was such a love.
This little guy is Spanky - another one of the 7 bunch. He had Blue eyes too.
This little gal is cinnamon- another one of the 7 bunch. She was meaner than a junk yard dog. We thought she was pregnant, but she wasn't, it was just her personality. She seemed to have PMS 24 -7. Once you got past the outside, she was a sweet heart.
This little gal is Drake - She ran in front of my van one night
This little guy is Spanky - another one of the 7 bunch. He had Blue eyes too.
This little gal is cinnamon- another one of the 7 bunch. She was meaner than a junk yard dog. We thought she was pregnant, but she wasn't, it was just her personality. She seemed to have PMS 24 -7. Once you got past the outside, she was a sweet heart.
This little gal is Drake - She ran in front of my van one nighton my way home. She ran right up to us.
She was alittle head strong, but cute.
7 bunch. We found a home for Big B
and Dutchus/little B. And No the B did not stand for bunny,
We heard they were very mean. After a year we got them
back. I expected teeth and nails.
They were sweet as can be. Think the dogs was
the issue. I didn't know these people had
alot of dogs. We were more careful about
the people that got a rabbit.
Mandy, so sweet - She has a nice home in berlin NH.
I see her owner alot, they give me updates.
Buckwheat -He was a fighter. A tough nut.


No comments:
Post a Comment