I am amazed that this little bundle of joy
entered our lives 13 years ago.
I love this pic, this was after her bath,
which she loved.
This little person brought so much
joy to this family.
This one was nap time,I found her like this.
This one is my motorcycle baby. She is game for anything.
She has always been lots of fun to be with.

My sweet little angel... Can always
make everyone smile
even on the worst of days...

Mommie's little helper... she just loves to help.
My little navy girl...
My little lady.... she just loves to
dress up.
My little princess....
My sweet girl....
My sweet girl... growing sooo fast....
she just loves all animals.

My sweet big girl....

She has grown into a beautiful young
lady, right before my eyes.

I have totally loved and enjoyed these past 13 years with this
wonderful,
kind hearted, sweet person,
that I'm so proud to call my daughter.
I love you Mag.
Don't ever change.....
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY.....
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY.....



How did I miss this post? Happy Birthday Maggie... we know how sweet and wonderful you are. We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete