Monday, October 12, 2009

Mag's Birthday 8-15-09

It's a Luau Party !
Mag wanted a luau for her birthday this year. So her aunt and I have been planning this for a long time. Since her b'day is in Nov. and May ,June, and July was soooo wet, we decided on Aug.
And LOOK all the girls are in dresses ! The grils just hangin' out -- Party down girls !
The raft was my idea for the salads , it was really hot that day. So we put ice in the raft , then put the salads in the raft. It worked great. This raft is so old, I used it for Jon and Sara when they were little to Walk a cross the river, ( I can't swim) It worked great.

These two are my brothers - they didn't want the tropical sun to damage their skin.

This is the Pina Colada Cake I made.It's really good. I love this cake.

Then we are off the do hula hoops, limbo, bubbles, and water ballons.

My brother got in on the act.

Then my brother had an idea , to use the raft full of ice. We had an ice fight, That's how my cell phone got really wet. OOOps!.

Then presents. Thanks everyone. Mag all wet and dirty. The other girl managed to stay quite dry.

Then we finished the day with a trip to the river. I have pic.'s I don't know where they are.
It was quite fun, I think we should have one every year.
A big Thank you to my sister, for letting us have the party at her house, and all the help she gave me to plan the party.








No comments:

Post a Comment