Maggie and Me
Sunday, May 17, 2009
First Time Blog
This is a funny pic I took one day mag and I was out. A construction in North Conway. It gave us the giggles most of the day.
1 comment:
The Kelley Family
May 18, 2009 at 4:46 AM
I just went by this the other day and started laughing because I remembered your pic! Ha, ha!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mom
My Blog List
DM Everitt Family
Merry Christmas Blog/Letter!
11 years ago
Heartfelt Homemaking
Hand Made Gifts for the Little Ones
12 years ago
Kelley Family Blog
Photo Shoot
14 years ago
honeytoodolist
Re-place Hot water heater.5-2011
15 years ago
Homegrown Explorers
Some Boston Pics...finally!
15 years ago
MaggieCubby
A knotted mess
16 years ago
Little Yellow House
To the nice internetians:
21 years ago
About Me
sheila
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(11)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(10)
►
2010
(27)
►
August
(14)
►
June
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(43)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(6)
▼
May
(11)
garden update
19 years ago Wow!
20 years ago WOW!
A Day at White Lake
Silver Star
Road clean-up, going green
Making donuts
Rainbows
Living with furry friends
Gardean 09
First Time Blog
I just went by this the other day and started laughing because I remembered your pic! Ha, ha!!
ReplyDelete