Thursday, May 28, 2009

20 years ago WOW!

I can't believe on May 23rd I smelled a lilac,my water broke,and 5 1/2 hrs later I had a bouncing 7 lb. 10oz. baby boy. My life changed for ever. My life had an all new meaning. He loved his bow and arrow.And Nana's house.
guess who this is. hint how do you like the 56 in the back ground?Do they look alike?I think they even have the same hair cut.

For those of you that don't know that I have other children then Mag. This is my first born. My son. He went from 21in. to 6'5" and now he's 20. He doesn't know I have this pic. He doesn't like his picture taken. I'm very proud of the man he has become. I'm sure that his Nana and grampa would be very proud of him. Happy birthday son.






No comments:

Post a Comment