Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Josh The Sanke Guy 5-21-10

We had Josh the snake guy,bring some of his pets
and tells us alittle bit about his job.
He removes creepy crawly things that are unwanted .
From young and old,
most everyone seemed to like Josh's little friends.
Some took time to warm up to the idea
of touching or holding one.

then liked it when they did.

This is Gumpy Guss
I think he's like 7 feet long.

Josh also brought some of his other little friends.
Here is an iguana.

This little guy I liked .
It's a leopard geko.

I just love his face.

Here is a pair of ball pythons.
The male is George, I don't remember the
females name, but she was carrying eggs.
Grumpy Guss
Finding a quiet place to hang.

This is Fruit cake, a 7foot albino boa constrictor.


Josh , using one of his handy tools
to show us the teeth on a snake.

Josh brought a couple of turtles.

Some scopions.
Was creepy but cool.Their venom is used in medicine,
to help make things numb.
When under a black light , they turn
a cool bright blue.
I sure do hope I never see any of these little friends
of Josh's in my backyard.
Thanks Josh, awesome day.
And Thanks to the River Church for letting use the building.














No comments:

Post a Comment